A series of flash robberies involving hordes of thugs were caught on video over the weekend in Oakland, California.
KGO-TV San Francisco’s Dion Lim shared multiple situations on Twitter:
Owen exposes the hypocrisy from the mainstream media as he phone calls out their attempts to hide up events that avoid match their narrative to divide America.
A cannabis dispensary seemed to be flash looted over the weekend:
Similar flash robberies are taking place in lively cities all over the US.
Mon, November 15
- Robbers took over a Concord jewelry store , smashing and ransacking display cases before running with an undisclosed amount of merchandise.
- A cannabis distributor was robbed in gunpoint while making a delivery to a dispensary in Martinez.
- A 19-year-old man and two juveniles were caught following a smash-and-grab jewelry store robbery on Solano Town Center Shopping mall in Fairfield .
- Multiple suspects were caught after the Lv store in San Francisco’s Union Square was strike in a smash-and-grab robbery, other retail establishments in area vandalized.
- Three people were arrested right after dozens of looters swarmed into the Nordstrom store within downtown Walnut Creek , terrorizing shoppers, assaulting employees, and ransacking shelves just before fleeing in a several vehicles waiting for them on the street.
- A suspect had been killed in a fatal officer-involved shooting and a 17-year-old was shot dead in separate incidents in Oakland , while a gunfire erupted at a massive sideshow at 90th and MacArthur Blvd.
- The cannabis dispensary at 8440 Enterprise Way in Oakland had been robbed while a marijuana growing operation was broken into at 26th plus Adeline.
- A mob of looters had been captured on security digital camera stealing prescription drugs from Wellspring Pharmacy in Oakland.
- A large mob of people triggered a huge disturbance inside Southland Mall in Hayward, with dozen of looters breaking display cases with Sam’s Jewelers and quickly fleeing along with merchandise.
- A group of people took over the particular Lululemon store on San Jose’s Santana Row , fleeing with merchandise just before police arrived.
- There was an exchange of gunfire between a security guard and looters at an on-line marijuana dispensary and distribution center in the 300 obstruct of Pendleton Way. A minumum of one looter was wounded by gunfire.
- Looters made off with products at a Walgreens on High-street in Oakland.
- Nine people broke into a Mens Warehouse in Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton.
- A band of fleeing smash and grab robbers riddled an Oakland police vehicle with bullets as officers responded to break-ins at a cannabis business with the crime picture stretching along MacArthur Blvd. from Ritchie St . to 82nd Ave.
- Shots were fired when a group of people tried to rob a marijuana dispensary in San Leandro.
Welcome to the “ ethnic reckoning” our elites required.