Joe Biden met with Hunter Biden’s business partner, Eric Schwerin, at the Whitened House 19 times since Vice President, according to a brand new report.
Schwerin was welcome at the White-colored House a total of 19 times between 2009 and 2015, according to Barack Obama’s White House visitor records the New York Blog post reported Saturday. The contact between Later on Biden and Schwerin directly contradicts Joe Biden’s repetitive claims he was in no way involved in the family business. The Post’ s reporting adds a 12th instance Joe Biden provides been involved in the family’s company scheme.
In November 2017, Schwerin met with Joe Biden in the West Wing. Schwerin was your president of the infamous but now-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners. According to the Post :
- Meeting with Later on Biden aide Evan Thomas (10/28/2009)
- Meeting with Jill Biden special associate Meg Campbell (2/13/2010)
- Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Michele Smith (10/24/2010)
- Meeting with May well Biden (11/17/2010)
- Meeting with Joe Biden associate Kellen Suber (8/22/2011)
- Meeting with Jill Biden aide Betsy Massey (3/31/2012)
- Meeting with May well Biden assistant Michele Cruz (2/7/2012)
- Meeting with Joe Biden’s Director associated with Administration Faisal Amin (3/28/2013)
- Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Kathy Chung (5/20/2013)
The logs also reveal that Schwerin fulfilled with various close helps of both Joe and Jill Biden at essential moments in Hunter’s existence when he was stunning multi-million dollar deals in foreign countries, including Cina. Yet President Biden has long insisted he had simply no involvement in his son’s foreign affairs. “ I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings, ” he or she said in 2019.
Of all Hunter Biden’s business associates, Schwerin had probably the most intimate access to the vice president’s personal finances. Their deep involvement in the personal and professional lives of both Bidens were very first revealed in emails contained on a laptop abandoned by Hunter Biden at a Delaware computer repair store in April 2019.