Severe Vaccine Side-Effects Covered Up by Israeli Government, Leaked Video Reveals
I have been meaning to publish about this since Neil Oliver of GB News protected it, and I have tweeted about it several periods. But Yaffa Shir-Raz had written a comprehensive article about it in English on her internet site, then Etana Hecht protected it in her great Substack post, so I figured it was well and covered, and I’ m extremely busy working on something very important. […]#@@#@!!
I have been meaning to write about this since Neil Oliver of GB News covered it , and I have tweeted about it a number of periods . But Yaffa Shir-Raz wrote a extensive article about it in English on her website, then Etana Hecht covered it in her excellent Substack publish, so I figured it was nicely and covered, and Now i am super busy working on something very important. But following a recent twitter thread by Yaffa and Dorrie Kirsch’s post about it, I was questioned by someone to put the important pieces of information down ‘ on paper’ as I realize them, so I did. Here they are.
Summary of key points
- On August 2nd, the Israeli Ministry of Health (MOH) released a report on adverse events reported following vaccination from December 9th 2021-May 31st 2022 based on a new reporting system. The MOH tasked a team of medical researchers from Shamir Medical Center with life experience in pharmacovigilance to review the data from the system. Here is a subtitled video along with excerpts from the Zoom meeting on this issue.
- The Israeli MOH subsequently misrepresented the findings stating that no new adverse events were found, there was no new signal, as well as the events were not necessarily caused by the vaccine, even though the scientists themselves said the exact opposing.
- The particular Israeli MOH artificially reduced the extent of reporting by comparing the number of reviews submitted during that period to a much larger number of shot doses administered over a lengthier period of time and a much larger population than the one reporting.
- The Israeli MOH sat on these types of results for nearly two months and did not disclose them to the particular expert committee that met in late June to decide on suggesting the vaccine for children under five.
The MOH tasked a team associated with medical researchers, headed by pediatric specialist Professor Mati Berkowitz , head associated with Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology unit at Shamir Medical Center, to analyse the data from the new adverse event reporting system they instituted in order to coincide with the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines in kids age 5-11. They provided their results to MOH authorities in early June; the official review was released to the public on August 2nd.
The official report states that the system was put into place (nearly a year after the start of the vaccine campaign) because the previous affected person reporting system could not become validated and was not ideal for analysis. There was another system in place for doctors to report side effects, but the report said the new system was created to discover side-effects that were not really reported to doctors. (Of course, it does not mention the truth that most doctors would not send reports if they felt the adverse event was not related to the vaccine or because they did not want to make waves. ) In short, the MOH admitted that for nearly a year His home country of israel did not have a functioning adverse event reporting system similar to VAERS, despite having publicly claimed otherwise. (During the particular meeting, the woman in charge of the prior system says she has obtained thousands of reports and will not know what to do with them. )
The Lies plus Manipulations of the MOH
The official report claimed there were no new types of adverse events reported that had not been reported previously and no new signals. This said there were very small amounts of reports compared to the very large variety of vaccine doses, and it also mentioned that the reports did not necessarily indicate causality.
However , a documented Zoom meeting where the experts presented their results to mature people at the MOH has been leaked, showing that the record hid important facts plus manipulated the results. The MOH also did not disclose the researchers’ results to the specialist committee that decided on whether or not to recommend the Covid vaccine for 6-months-4-year-olds.
In their presentation, the researchers made the next points:
- Some of the side-effects reported were of types that had not appeared in any previous reports from the MOH and are not to be found in the published books on adverse events subsequent COVID-19 vaccination (which right now includes over two, 500 papers ). They suggested writing the paper about their results.
- Someone said many of the adverse events (including neurological and menstrual) lasted for months or were nevertheless ongoing a year after vaccination, something that the MOH had not seen before and was also unknown to Pfizer (according to an earlier meeting Prof. Berkowitz had attended along with Pfizer representatives, who said they did not know of long-lasting side effects). Although the official report does include the data on long-lasting adverse events, the summary claims there is nothing new in the findings.
- The researchers declared that some of the reports indicated the reported adverse events went away and then reappeared after following doses. They refer to this particular as “ re-challenge” and note that according the Naranjo criteria for assessing adverse occasions, this means that the vaccines do cause at least the events where people reported the re-challenge effect. The official survey does not mention any of this particular. It only states the reports are not necessarily associated with the vaccine.
- The researchers had been very concerned about what they were seeing and it weighed greatly on their consciences.
- The researchers said they only got cooperation from one health maintenance organisation (HMO) to talk about the data it received from your new reporting system. (Israel’s health system is divided in to five different HMO-type organisations; each Israeli is required to sign up with one of the HMOs. ) None of the other four HMOs shared their data, including Israel’s two largest ones, and the head of the analysis team said that they are maintaining the data “ close to their own chests”, mentioning Leaped Balicer by name. He said the particular MOH needs to insist they cooperate (after all, the particular ministry did hire your pet to do research on a program it initiated, so why didn’t it? ). The only one that did share the data (Meuhedet) is very small, representing only about 15% of the Israeli people with a heavy religious populace who have lower vaccination prices than the general population.
When the established report came out, it compared the number of reports to the count of vaccines given out because the beginning of the vaccination campaign. This did not mention that the adverse event reports came just from this small HMO. Moreover, only people receiving vaccination after December 9th 2021 were likely to report to the system (though others could plus did). But only about 10% of all vaccines given out within Israel were given out over the study. Finally, when it reported on the menstrual adverse events, it compared them to the amount of vaccines given to both women and men. Most of these manipulations made the rate associated with reported events appear smaller. And if all of this was not enough, reports of activities that resulted in or included hospitalisation were not part of the analyses, as those were handled by a different team.
The researchers may also be heard in the meeting requesting to get a meeting or have the final results conveyed to Dr . Sharon Alroy-Preis, Head of Community Health Services at the Ministry of Health.
And as if all this was not damning enough, Prof. Berkowitz says , within reference to the long-lasting unwanted effects:
Here we will need to think about this medico-legally. Why? Because for not a few side-effects, we said “ OKAY, it exists and you will find a report, but please obtain vaccinated”. So we need to think about how to write it and present it in the correct way, so that they won’t come afterwards along with lawsuits: “ Wait a second, you said it would go away and it’s really OK to get vaccinated, today look what happened to me. ”
Not a single mainstream news outlet in Israel has acquired on this story, and the MOH has not made any statements. Only GB News in the U. K. plus Yaffa Shir-Raz’s online Real Time Magazine have covered the story.
Dr . Josh Guetzkow is usually Senior Lecturer in Regulation at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. This article first appeared in the Substack page Jackanapes Junction , which you can sign up to here .
- Four-minute video exposing the MoH report , which includes statements showing that in 65% of the neurological cases the problems didn’t resolve.
- Two-minute clip showing Dr . Sharon Alroy-Preis assuring the public the vaccines are safe for women juxtaposed with all the video of the researchers saying the vaccines are leading to damage to women’s reproductive internal organs that in some cases doesn’t finish. They also point out that re-challenge results in the same problem returning which is evidence of causality, particularly when it happens in many individuals.