The Division of Justice (DOJ) will be refusing to release 15 webpages of documents explaining the Biden administration’s strategy to put into action a “ voter access” policy that is being coordinated with left-wing groups just weeks before the 2022 political election.
President Joe Biden released an executive order on “ access to voting” upon Sunday that instructs federal government agencies to promote voter sign up, help Americans apply to vote by mail, and “ combat misinformation, ” among other measures.
The “ Professional Order on Promoting Access to Voting ” scans like a Democratic Party wish-list of “ reforms” that will enshrines many of the practices that were adopted on a temporary base during the pandemic-affected 2020 political election. Its provisions include:
- using federal agencies to promote voter registration;
- using federal agencies to inform Americans regarding voting;
- linking federal agency websites to state voter registration websites;
- providing voter sign up and vote-by-mail applications;
- using “ approved, nonpartisan third-party organizations” to join up voters at federal companies;
- using id documents issued by the agency to help people register in order to vote;
- delivering more multilingual services in order to potential voters;
- giving public employees “ time off to election in Federal, State, nearby, Tribal, and territorial elections”; and
- promoting voter registration for federal prisoners.