Twitter consumer Iraqveteran8888 recently articulated common concerns many Americans currently have regarding the U. S. military’s poor recruitment rates.
Below is the thread in its entirety:
Why nobody wants to join the military. Grab a coffee. Recruitment numbers are usually way down. Sign-on bonus deals are at an all-time high. The Government has no problem recklessly spending money on the military, therefore what’s the problem? I’ll tell you .
1 . Simply no faith in the administrative state. Come on… Is this one particular really so hard to figure out. Most combat arms troops usually come from right-wing or traditional backgrounds. You’ve been investing the last 4-6 years pulling police and military through the mud, most conservative.
You’ve got a weaponized DOJ, ATF, FBI, CIA, plus God knows what otherwise. It’s no mystery they are being specifically used to focus on Conservatives. Do you really expect the rural Conservative to join a combat arms MOS giving up cigarettes telling them they are terrorists and extremists?
2 . A woke military. I can believe this one even needs to be mentioned, but isn’t this obvious? Like it or not, the military is an environment of alphas who are being conditioned to kill human beings. The political token of the woke lifestyle has no place in military ranks.
War is really a deadly environment, and troops need to be focused on their job, not on your made-up Marxist bullcrap. Don’t even mention soldiers being kicked away over the coof poke. Get free from here with that cowardly BULL CRAP.
three or more. 20 years associated with lies will make you wise. Some of us have been there plus bought the T-shirt. You know that the Government is prepared to lie to get their method. They don’t care who they will hurt, or who dies. As long as those military-industrial complex checks are wet, they may be good.
To make it even worse, we know Dick Cheney lied about WMDs. He or she lives a comfortable life beyond a prison cell whilst our troops live on the streets. Experience is the greatest instructor, so obviously why would a young person with fifty percent a brain sign up for that?
4. The people who are presently serving are treated such as 2nd rate citizens. I mean… would you join the particular military if you knew the solution to inflation was to “ go get on food stamps”. That’s not a very soothing prospect, is it?
Also, knowing you’re going to experience woke critical race concept, inclusiveness, and no telling exactly what leftist politically driven “ training” is enough to make anyone run the other way.
5. You’re not worth declining for. Think about it. Society has spent the last 4-6 yrs telling us how poor America is, how poor military and law enforcement people are, and how unfair life is in our Country. We’ve been told our masculinity is poisonous and that we are racists.
Society is sitting on their butts and have zero work ethic, and there’s a lot of great jobs out there that pay out better than the military and don’t subject you to loss of lifestyle and limb over half society wanting you lifeless because of who you are and your political identity.
6. They don’t want to fight Americans. Yep… I said it. The particular writing is on the wall. Numerous areas are already starting to quietly Balkanize, if only in the logistical sense of banking, goods, and services. It’s happening Geographically, too. Look at the bulk exodus from CA.
Depression in our youngsters is at an all-time high. They feel defeated and downtrodden. They feel like modern society doesn’t support them. Just about all they have is their family and friends for support. They tend to be not dumb, either. Gen Zs are very well educated. They view the turmoil our Gov is causing
The God honest truth is that Gen Z is more scared of our own Government than anybody else in the World. Why should they wear your uniform when you assistance disarming us? Why on the planet would they risk their particular lives for you?
7. Troops from the last two decades of war are mother and father now. What do think we have been telling our kids? LOL. That you simply INSANE if you think we are recommending our kids sign up for your unlimited wars.
8. We have been tired of endless wars. We don’t think Gen Z will be comprised of cowards. I think these are smart enough to realize what exactly they are signing up for. They would rather take their chances with the a large number of GWOT veterans in the roads of America if we are invaded.
Intrusion is the only way you may a lot of them to be willing to take up arms. In which case, they will have 1, 000s of capable GWOT vets to help them survive. Don’t worry, we will find equipment. While y’all are playing drag, we are going to defend the Country.