Howls Of Outrage After New York Times Confirms SBF To Speak Alongside Zelenskyy, Yellen
As we discussed last night, Sam Bankman-Fried has now demonstrated that he is certainly both a pathological liar and a sociopath, the type who in “ explaining” to his employees how he stole billions (over $4 billion according to brand new FTX CEO John J. Ray) from the now bankrupt FTX, an act which left it insolvent and without liquidity, called […]#@@#@!!
As we discussed last night , Sam Bankman-Fried has now demonstrated which he is both a pathological liar and a sociopath, the kind who else in “ explaining” in order to his employees how he stole billions (over $4 billion according to new FTX CEO John J. Ray) from the now bankrupt FTX, an act which still left it insolvent and without liquidity, called it “ loans” which were “ generally” not really used for “ large amounts of private consumption” (just “ small amounts” used for this kind of trivial items as $40 million penthouses and private jets).
And the only reason we avoid officially call him the criminal just yet, is because he’s not yet confirmed he or she used client money through his exchange to fund their personal hedge fund, an act which would cost every other individual decades in jail… but not prominent democrats such as SBF or Jon Corzine, of course. Plus it’s the US legal system’s job to do that, not ours. Although we are growing increasingly skeptical this prominent Democratic donor will certainly ever see the inside of a courtroom.
It’s not simply us: with much of the whole world demanding to know how this particular corpulent 30-year-old still is not thrown in prison, or at least charged with a variety of crimes, the particular NYT just confirmed to the entire world what a farce the one time paper of record is becoming, and how it is willing to whore itself out for clicks – not to mention prominent Democrat contributor – because moments after SBF tweeted that he will be speaking with Andrew Ross-Sorkin moderated NYT “ summit” on Nov 30…
… Sorkin quickly confirmed as much.
And so, instead of being under arrest, SBF will instead be handled like a luminary alongside other these other Democrat icons since Zelenskyy (who according to some may have been intimately familiar with FTX fund flows in the past year) and of course the woman who along with Ben Bernanke and Jerome Powell, made it all possible by blowing the biggest asset bubble of all time: Janet Yellen.
And while we have been certain that the NYT – which we assume is certainly done writing use the e-cig pieces on behalf of SBF after it became a laughing stock last week – would be quick to pitilessly cancel and expel from the “ prestigious” conference anyone who had misgendered some post-op transsexual, it is willing to provide this thieving pathological liar and sociopath the forum in which to claim his innocence to the world, and by organization with other Democrat “ celebrities” such as this one…
… to boost his standing up within a legal system which is clearly as much as joke since the venue that he will be spreading with the following individuals:
Here are all the other “ top business and policy leaders ” at the NYT whitewashing summit:
- Eric Adams, New York City mayor
- Bill Affleck, Artists Equity Chemical. E. O.
- Sam Bankman-Fried, FTX owner
- Gerry Cardinale, RedBird Capital Partners founder, managing partner and D. I. O.
- Shou Chew, TikTok Chemical. E. O.
- Larry Fink, BlackRock chairman and C. E. O.
- Reed Hastings, Netflix founder and co-C. E. O.
- Andy Jassy, Amazon president and C. E. Um.
- Van Jones, CNN host, author and Dream. Org founder
- Scarlett Lewis, Jesse Lewis Choose Love Motion founder and mother associated with Sandy Hook shooting target, Jesse
- Mike Pence, 48th vice chief executive of the United States and author of “ So Help Me God”
- Benjamin Netanyahu, former Prime Minister of Israel, current leader of the Likud party
- Priscilla Sims Brown, Blend Bank president and Chemical. E. O.
- Secretary Janet L. Yellen, U. S. Department of the Treasury
- Leader Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine
- Mark Zuckerberg, Meta founder, chairman plus C. E. O.
The stunned, stunned and simply disgusted responses are still coming in: