99 Doctors and Medical Professionals Requirement the British Heart Foundation Comes Clean About Shot Heart Injury ‘Cover-Up’
Right now there follows a joint open letter from Doctors just for Patients U. K., HART (Health Advisory and Recuperation Team) and the U. Nited kingdom. Medical Freedom Alliance, co-signed by 99 doctors and medical professionals, to Helen Stephenson, the CEO of the Charitable organization Commission, concerning allegations that this British Heart Foundation (BHF) is involved in concealing and withholding important information […]#@@#@!!
There follows the joint open letter through Doctors for Patients Oughout. K., HART (Health Advisory and Recovery Team) as well as the U. K. Medical Freedom Alliance, co-signed by 99 doctors and medical professionals, to Helen Stephenson, the CEO of the Charity Commission, concerning allegations that the British Center Foundation (BHF) is involved in concealing and withholding information and facts relating to harms to heart function caused by the new mRNA vaccines. It was first published on the HART website .
January 31st 2023
Beloved Ms. Stephenson
We wish to express our own deep concern regarding allegations that the British Heart Base (BHF) is involved in concealing and withholding important information associated with the potential of the novel mRNA vaccines to damage cardiac tissue and function.
It was alleged at home of Commons that staff members working in a cardiology analysis department at Oxford College withheld information for fear of losing funding from the pharmaceutic industry and were for that reason prioritising funding over patient safety.
Mr. Andrew Bridgen MP stated within Parliament on December 13th 2022:
It has also been brought to our attention by a whistleblower from the very reliable source that one of these institutions is addressing up clear data that will reveals that the mRNA shot increases inflammation of the coronary heart arteries. It is covering this up for fear that it may lose funding from the pharmaceutic industry. The lead of this cardiology research department includes a prominent leadership role using the British Heart Foundation, and I am disappointed to say which he has sent out non-disclosure agreements to his research team to ensure that this important data never sees the light of day. That is an absolute shame.
It was subsequently asserted on GB News that the research division mentioned above was headed simply by Professor Charalambos Antoniades whose position is funded by BHF. Despite GB News getting close to Professor Antoniades for comment, he has made no open public denial that Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) were entered into by members of his department.
Doctors and the public rely on reputable and well-established charities like the BHF to provide accurate and up-to-date information, as well as to highlight and investigate potential, novel causes of heart damage and heart disease. Concerns should be elevated immediately whenever there are uncertainties relating to the safety of any pharmaceutical product so that administration of the product could be halted, protecting the public through unnecessary harm, while a study is carried out.
The BHF rapidly dismissed the allegations made by Mr. Bridgen and called for those making the allegation to provide specific and credible information in support of it.
Because of the seriousness of the allegations, plus given the absence of any kind of public denial or clarification from Professor Antoniades, we have been calling for a full plus independent investigation into any suppression of data by British Heart Foundation alone or by senior BHF grant holders.
There are a significant number of indicators that COVID-19 vaccines possess led to cardiac pathology, which usually warrant an urgent overview of their safety:
- The Pfizer trial saw four cardiac arrests in the vaccination group but only one in the placebo group after six months (although the figures are too small to be statistically significant, this was a signal that should have been followed up).
- The evidence for vaccine-induced myocarditis is well established and older patients this may be misdiagnosed as any of the more common kinds of heart disease. The rate of myocardial infarction was disproportionately high within the first three days after vaccination.
- Studies in Thailand and Swiss have shown rises in troponin levels consistent with damaged heart muscle within 3% of those vaccinated. Center cells cannot be replaced as well as the resulting scarring can lead to electric conduction issues and unexpected death. 30% of the children in the Thailand study got cardiac signs or symptoms.
- Vaccine-derived spike protein had been detected in the heart biopsies of nine out of fifteen patients with post-vaccination myocarditis.
- Vaccinated people had a rise in cardiovascular risk factors that would predict the significantly increased risk of heart disease (from 11% to 25% risk of a heart attack in five years). This study has been criticised because of not having a control group yet is the equivalent of an early phase clinical trial in demonstrating a safety problem.
- An Israeli study showed a 25% embrace acute coronary syndrome plus cardiac arrest calls in 16-39 year olds linked to the first and second dosages of vaccine but not along with COVID-19 infection.
- There were 14, 000 more cardiac arrest phone calls to ambulances in England in 2021 than 2020.
- There has been a rise in cardiac excess deaths and excess deaths have been disproportionately seen much more highly vaccinated groups e. g. less deprived cohorts and people of white ethnicity.
- In a report of 35 autopsies in Germany, there were five deaths confirmed as caused by a COVID-19 vaccine and a further twenty deaths where a contribution from your vaccination could not be omitted.
- Post mortem studies have shown inflammation of the coronary arteries after vaccination, leading to death four months afterwards.
- A separate write-up mortem report showed vaccine-derived spike protein in heart muscle mass, in the absence of COVID-19 infections, in a subject who had myocarditis before he passed away.
- Australian private hospitals have experienced intense service pressure since winter (June) 2021, despite no significant COVID-19 infection rates or reduction in healthcare capacity at that time.
- Australians have seen the similarly timed rise in excess non-Covid deaths , with ischaemic heart disease getting the biggest contributor. This was in spite of no significant volume of COVID-19 cases or reduction in healthcare before Omicron, as was seen in the U. E.
- Systematic exploratory analysis of the possible leads to in the rise in excess fatalities by comparing countries suggests a link to healthcare quality cannot be excluded but there is no url to COVID-19 or Long Covid. There is a weak link to lockdown severity but a strong correlation with vaccination.
Crucially, data have never been shared to table the hypothesis that the mRNA vaccinations are linked to latest excess deaths caused primarily by cardiac pathology. The ONS was regularly publishing fatalities by vaccination status. The last data were released just for May 2022 and showed a higher mortality rate for that month in the vaccinated. Simply no data have been shared considering that.
As medical professionals, and in the interest of patient safety, we demand which the British Heart Foundation immediately release the following information, within the public interest and in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA):
- Any information and emails concerning potential and actual causes harm to caused by the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.
- The copy of any Non-Disclosure Agreements that have been sent to individuals working at, or related to, the British Heart Base and Oxford University relating to COVID-19 vaccine safety and data.
- A complete list of conflicts of passions that the BHF and Oxford University have relating to the particular COVID-19 vaccines.
We further demand the Charity Commission to conduct an independent and urgent investigation into these serious allegations relating to the Uk Heart Foundation. Suppression associated with research findings, conflicts appealing and acting in the passions of commercial entities are in immediate conflict with the requirements inherent in holding charitable standing.
Thank you for your attention. We look forward to receiving a prompt response.
Doctors For Patients UK ( DFPUK – doctorsforpatientsuk. com)
Health Advisory plus Recovery Team ( HART – hartgroup. org)
UK Medical Freedom Alliance ( UKMFA – ukmedfreedom. org)
Cc: Dr Charmaine Griffiths, CEO, British Cardiovascular Foundation (BHF)
Prof Charalambos Antoniades, BHF Seat of Cardiovascular Medicine
Rt Hon Rishi Sunak, Prime Minister
Rt Hon Steve Barclay, Admin of State for Health and Social Care
Mr Andrew Bridgen, MP
- Professor Richard Ennos, MA, PhD. Honorary Professorial Fellow, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Sara A Fairclough, BM BULL CRAP, BMed Sci, FRCS, FFSEM(UK), Professor Emeritus, Honorary Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Professor Dennis McGonagle, PhD, FRCPI, Consultant Rheumatologist, University or college of Leeds
- Professor Anthony Fryer, PhD, FRCPath, Professor of Scientific Biochemistry, Keele University
- Professor Karol Sikora, MA, MBBChir, PhD, FRCR, FRCP, FFPM, Honorary Professor of Professional Practice, Buckingham University
- Teacher Angus Dalgleish, MD, FRCP, FRACP, FRCPath, FMedSci, Professor of Oncology, University associated with London; Principal, Institute designed for Cancer Vaccines & Immunotherapy
- Professor Roger Watson, FRCP Edin, FRCN, FAAN, Professor of Nursing
- Lord Moonie, MBChB, MRCPsych, MFCM, MSc, retired member of House associated with Lords, former Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State 2001-2003, previous Consultant in Public Health Medicine
- Dr Najmiah K Ahmad, BM, MRCA, FCARCSI, Consultant Anaesthetist
- Dr Ali Ajaz, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr Shiraz Akram, BDS, Dental Surgeon
- Dr Sonia Allam, MBChB, FRCA, Consultant Anaesthetist
- Dr Victoria Anderson, MBChB, MRCGP, MRCPCH, DRCOG, General Practitioner
- Jules Annakin, RN, Immunisation Specialist Nurse
- Doctor Abby Astle, MBBChir, BA(Cantab), DCH, DGM, MRCGP, GP Principal, GP Trainer, GP Examiner
- Sue Auburn, Dip ION, MBANT, NTCC, CNHC, RNT, authorized Nutritional Therapist
- Dr Ancha Bala-Joof, BSc, MBChB, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Michael Bazlinton, MBChB, MRCGP, DCH, Doctor
- Dr Eileen D Bell, MBChB, MRCGP, retired General Practitioner
- Dr Gillian Breese, BSc, MB ChB, DFFP, DTM& H, General Practitioner
- Dr Emma Brierly, MBBS, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Kim Bull, Foundation Level in Paramedic Science, Paramedic
- Dr Elizabeth Burton, MBChB, Retired Doctor
- Dr Brian Cartland, MBChB, BMedSci, Doctor
- Angela Chamberlain BSc (Hons) Midwifery
- Dr Peter Chan, BM, MRCS, MRCGP, NLP, General Practitioner, Functional Medicine Specialist
- Michael Cockayne, MSc, PG Dip, SCPHNOH, BA, RN Occupational Health Practitioner
- Mr Ian F Comaish, MA, BM BCh, FRCOphth, FRANZCO, Advisor Ophthalmologist
- Doctor David Critchley, PhD, Medical Pharmacologist
- Doctor Clare Craig, BM BCh, FRCPath
- Doctor Phuoc-Tan Diep, MBChB, FRCPath, Consultant Histopathologist
- Dr Jonathan Engler, MBChB, LlB (Hons), DipPharmMed
- Dr Elizabeth Evans, MA(Cantab), MBBS, DRCOG, Upon the market Doctor, CEO UKMFA
- Dr Chris Exley, PhD, FRSB, retired Teacher of Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Dr John Flack, BPharm, PhD. Retired Movie director of Safety Evaluation on Beecham Pharmaceuticals (1980-1989) plus Senior Vice-President for Drug Discovery for SmithKline Beecham (1990-1992)
- Dr Sheena Fraser, MBChB, MRCGP (2003), Dip BSLM, Doctor
- Sophie Gidet, RM, Midwife
- Dr Cathy Greig, MBBCh (Hons), General Practitioner
- Mr David Halpin, MBBS, FRCS, Orthopaedic and Stress Surgeon (retired)
- Mr Anthony Hinton, MBChB, FRCS, Consultant ENT Doctor, London
- Ian Humphreys, UKMFA Programme Movie director
- Fiona Jones, BScHons, DipPreSci, Cert Mediterranean Ed, FRPharmS, MFRPSII, Scientific Pharmacist, Independent Prescriber (retired)
- Dr Rosamond Jones, MBBS, MD, FRCPCH, retired Consultant Paediatrician
- Dr Eashwarran Kohilathas, BMBS, Author & Doctor
- Dr Timothy Kelly, MBBCh, BSc, NHS Doctor
- Dr Tanya Klymenko, PhD, FHEA, FIBMS, Senior Lecturer in Biomedical Sciences
- Dr Teck Khong MBChB, LLM, MFFLM (rtd) Innovator, Alliance for Democracy plus Freedom
- Doctor Sheena Langdon, General Practitioner
- Dr Caroline Lapworth, MBChB, General Practitioner
- Dr Branko Latinkic, BSc, PhD, Molecular Biologist
- Dr Felicity Lillingstone, IMD, DHS, PhD, ANP, Doctor, Urgent Care, Study Fellow
- Mr Malcolm Loudon, MBChB, MD, FRCSEd, FRCS (Gen Surg), MIHM, VR, Consultant Cosmetic surgeon
- Katherine MacGilchrist, BSc (Hons) Pharmacology, MSc Epidemiology, CEO, Systematic Evaluation Director, Epidemica Ltd
- Dr C Geoffrey Maidment, MD, FRCP, outdated Consultant Physician
- Mr Ahmad K Malik, FRCS (Tr & Orth), Dip Med Sport, Specialist Trauma & Orthopaedic Cosmetic surgeon
- Dr Ayiesha Malik, MBChB, LFHom, Doctor
- Dr Imran Malik, MBBS, MRCP, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Kulvinder S Manik, MBChB, MRCGP (2010), MA(Cantab), LlM(Gray’s Inn)
- Dr Fiona Martindale, MBChB, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Sam McBride, BSc (Hons) Medical Microbiology & Immunobiology, MBBCh BAO, MSc in Clinical Gerontology, MRCP(UK), FRCEM, FRCP(Edinburgh), NHS Emergency Medication & Geriatrics
- Kaira McCallum, BSc, upon the market Pharmacist, UKMFA Director associated with Strategy
- Mr Ian McDermott, MBBS, MS, FRCS(Tr& Orth), FFSEM(UK), Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Franziska Meuschel, MARYLAND, ND, PhD, LFHom, BSEM, Nutritional, Environmental and Built-in Medicine
- Dr Scott Mitchell, MBChB, MRCS, Associate Specialist, Emergency Medication
- Dr Alan Mordue, MBChB, FFPH (ret). Retired Consultant in Public Wellness Medicine & Epidemiology
- Alistair Montgomery, upon the market GP, MBChB, MRCGP, DRCOG
- Margaret Moss, MA(Cantab), CBiol, MRSB, Director, The Nutrition and Allergic reaction Clinic, Cheshire
- Theresa Ann Mounsey, BSc Hons in Midwifery Research
- Dr Alice Murkies, MBBS, MD, FRACGP, General Practitioner and Medical Specialist
- Dr Greta Mushet, MBChB, MRCPsych, retired Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy
- Dr Angela Musso, MD, MRCGP, DRCOG, FRACGP, MFPC, General Practitioner
- Dr Sarah Myhill, MBBS, Dip NM, Upon the market GP, Independent Naturopathic Doctor, UKMFA Director of Medical Ethics
- Dr Christopher Newton, PhD, Biochemist, CIMMBER
- Doctor Rachel Nicoll, PhD, Healthcare Researcher
- Drag into court Parker Hall, CTA, MSc (Counselling & Supervision), MBACP, EMDR. Psychotherapist
- Dr Christina Peers, MBBS, DRCOG, DFSRH, FFSRH, Peri menopause Specialist
- Rev Dr William J U Philip, MBChB, MRCP, BD, Senior Minister, The Tron Church, Glasgow, formerly Physician specialising in Cardiology
- Dr Angharad Powell, MBChB, BSc (Hons), DFRSH, DCP (Ireland), DRCOG, DipOccMed, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Dean Patterson, MBChB, FRCP, Consultant Cardiologist
- Dr Gerry Quinn, PhD, Microbiologist
- Dr Johanna Reilly, MBBS, General Practitioner
- Dr Naomi Riddel, MBBCh, MSc, MRCPsych, Consultant Child Psychiatrist
- Mr Angus Robertson, BSc, MBChB, FRCSEd (Tr & Orth), Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Jessica Robinson, BSc (Hons), MBBS, MRCPsych, MFHom, Psychiatrist and Integrative Medication Doctor
- Doctor Susannah Robinson, MBBS, BSc, MRCP, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Jon Rogers MB ChB (Bristol) Director of UKMFA, Retired NHS General Practitioner
- Mr James Royle, MBChB, FRCS, MMedEd, Colorectal Surgeon
- Dr Salmaan Saleem, MBBS, BMedSci, MRCGP, Doctor
- Dr Roland Salmon, MB BS, MRCGP, FFPH, Former Director, Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre Wales
- Dr Rohaan Seth, BSc (Hons), MBChB (Hons), MRCGP, retired Doctor
- Dr Magdalena Stasiak-Horkan, MBBS, MRCGP (2017), DCH, General Practitioner
- Natalie Stephenson, BSc (Hons), Paediatric Audiologist
- Dr Noel Thomas, MOTHER, MBChB, DObsRCOG, DTM& H, MFHom, Retired Doctor
- Dr Livia Tossici-Bolt, PhD, NHS Clinical Scientist
- Dr Jannah van der Pol, iBSc, MBBS, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Helen Westwood, MBChB (Hons), MRCGP, DCH, DRCOG, General Practitioner
- Dr Carmen Wheatley, DPhil, Orthomolecular Oncology
- Mr Lasantha Wijesinghe, FRCS, Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- Dr Lucie Wilk, MD, MRCP, Rheumatologist